Recipe by Lisa in Lemoore
This is one of my mom's recipes that everyone always raves about! The taste is so much better than the store bought cheese breads that are available. It really is delicious!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup American cheese, grated
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice french bread in half lengthwise.
- Mix cheeses, mayonnaise, and chopped garlic. Spread evenly on both slices of french bread. Sprinkle with parsley to your taste. Wrap a piece of aluminum foil around the bottom and sides of the bread, leaving the top of the two slices uncovered. Broil until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.