Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
No coffee here and it's purely Irish!
Make and share this Carolan's Irish Kiss recipe from Food.com.
- 14.17 g carolans irish cream
- 56.69 g tullamore dew Irish whiskey
- 14.17 g Irish Mist liqueur
- 56.69 g heavy cream or 56.69 g ice cream
- 14.17 g chocolate syrup (or to taste)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish) (optional)
- Shake with ice and serve in a chilled Martini glass. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
Wow!!! This packs a punch!!! I used 1 oz Irish Cream, as I didn't have the Mist and used a Scotch Whiskey, hey I am Scottish, lol!!! In the ingredients it says chocolate syrup and in the directions it says shaved chocolate, I went with the syrup!! This is very tasty drink!! Made for Newest Tag!! Thanks for sharing the recipe Annacia!!