Recipe by Annacia
No coffee here and it's purely Irish!
Top Review by diner524
Wow!!! This packs a punch!!! I used 1 oz Irish Cream, as I didn't have the Mist and used a Scotch Whiskey, hey I am Scottish, lol!!! In the ingredients it says chocolate syrup and in the directions it says shaved chocolate, I went with the syrup!! This is very tasty drink!! Made for Newest Tag!! Thanks for sharing the recipe Annacia!!
- 1⁄2 ounce carolans irish cream
- 2 ounces tullamore dew Irish whiskey
- 1⁄2 ounce Irish Mist liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream or 2 ounces ice cream
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate syrup (or to taste)
- chocolate shavings (to garnish) (optional)