The first baked oatmeal I ever had, this is very good, almost cake-like. Posted in response to a request for "to go" oatmeal breakfast bars; I've often grabbed a hunk of this in a napkin and headed out the door to work. Delicious and filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
- 2Pour into a greased 8 x 8 square baking dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 350° degrees for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- 4Serve with additional milk, if desired. (I eat is "as is.").
- 5NOTES: I like to add cinnamon both in batter and sprinkle some on top.
- 6I add raisins (nuked w/a little water til softened), apples, or any kind of fruit I happen to have on hand, as well as nuts, to mixture.
- 7Sometimes I use all brown sugar instead of white and brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carol’s Baked Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 306.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g