Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had this at work one year as a co-worker brought it. OMG out of this world good. Salty and sweet! Luckily his mother was only to happy to share the recipe!
- Mixed crushed pretzels, melted butter and 3 tablespoons sugar. Press into 9x13 pan and bake at 400 degrees for minutes. Cool.
- Combine softened cream cheese, one container of whipped topping and 1 cup sugar, mix well and spread over cooled crust.
- Mix jello with boiling water and dissolve, add frozen berries and stir, break berries apart. Jello will start to thicken.
- Pour jello and berry mixture over top of cream cheese layer.
- Add additional container of whipped topping over all of it. Decorate with marachino cherries or strawberries.
- Refrigerate until firm.