Recipe by Sharon123
Good and good for ya! Recipe adapted from The Hallelujah Diet cookbook via Everyday Wholesome Eating...in the Raw cookbook by Kim Wilson.
Top Review by Rita~
I am so glad I made this for one serving or I would have enjoyed all four servings. I used coconut water, skipped the oil being there is plenty of fat in the recipe. I also skipped the salt. Thanks Sharon!!! Made for FEBRUARY'S SUN and SPICE EVENT
- 1⁄3 cup almonds
- 1 1⁄4 cups water (or you can use almond milk, rice milk, etc.)
- 3 dates, pitted
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil (or grapeseed oil)
- 3 tablespoons carob powder
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 pinch sea salt
- honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the almonds, dates, and water in blender until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend only until smooth(you still want it to be frosty like a shake).
- If you have presoaked almonds on hand, you can replace the 1/3 cup dry almonds with about 1/2 cup presoaked almonds.
- Pour into pop molds to make carob popsicles!