I found this recipe on a cooking show by Michelle Wilson titled "Low Fat No Fat Recipes." Carob is sooo much better for you than chocolate. Still, these cookies taste distinctly like carob, so they are really for carob lovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place banana, dates, soy milk or water, vanilla, & salt in blender & mix until smooth.
- 3Put oats, carob chips & walnuts in a large bowl & mix.
- 4Add blended mixture to bowl & mix well.
- 5Form into cookies.
- 6Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carob Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (735 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 109.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: