Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I took that recipe from my health food store. I used to eat it when I was young, and just tried to do it by myself now... it's so easy! And it tastes as good as in my souvenir! :D
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup carob powder
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut (about)
- Crush sunflower and sesame seeds (or not if you want crunchier balls).
- Mix all the ingredients except coconut.
- Shape into bite-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the coconut.
- Refrigerate (so that they get a little harder).