Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Taste just like the Lemonade you get at the Carnival!
- 354.88 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml boiling water
- 9.85 ml grated fresh lemon rind
- 354.88 ml fresh lemon juice (8 to 10 Lemons)
- 1182.95 ml cold water
- lemon slice
- Add SUGAR to BOILING WATER. stir until completely dissolved.
- Combine SUGAR WATER with LEMON RIND, LEMON JUICE, and the COLD WATER, mixing well.
- Chill for 8 hours
- Serve over ice, Garnish with Lemon Slices
Perfect for spring which has begun quite in earnest...and where may "earnest" be? Anywhere near Louisiana. Made for Spring PAC 2012.