Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe i have been making for years.I have always served over noodles because my family likes it that way. I hope you will enjoy it to. I am guessing on the servings, but it feeds myself my husband and 2 teenage boys and we usually have some left over.
- 10 ounces mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 11 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 10 1⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked ham (diced)
- Cook frozen veg according to box and drain.
- meanwhile,saute onion in butter 3-5 minuetes in large saucepan.
- Stir in soups and milk untill smooth,season to taste,add cooked veg and ham. Heat through, stirring occasionaly, add more milk if desired.
- Serve over rice,buttered noodles or baking powder biscuits.