Recipe by Bergy
This recipe has just enough bite to it and not detract from the flavor of the prawns. Don't panic over the 10 garlic cloves, try it! Serve with mixed wild and Basmati rice.
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 green sweet pepper
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 36 large raw prawns, cleaned
- 6 tablespoons lite olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili paste (or other hot sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice garlic cloves very thinly.
- Cut peppers into 1/2" strips.
- Slice Prawns in half lengthwise.
- Heat Oil and saute the peppers for 1 minute.
- Add prawns and cook until just pink.
- Add chili paste and garlic cook for 2 minute stirring gently.
- DONOT OVER COOK PEPPERS OR PRAWNS.