1/2 Photos of Carnival Garlic Prawns
This recipe has just enough bite to it and not detract from the flavor of the prawns. Don't panic over the 10 garlic cloves, try it! Serve with mixed wild and Basmati rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice garlic cloves very thinly.
- 2Cut peppers into 1/2" strips.
- 3Slice Prawns in half lengthwise.
- 4Heat Oil and saute the peppers for 1 minute.
- 5Add prawns and cook until just pink.
- 6Add chili paste and garlic cook for 2 minute stirring gently.
- 7DONOT OVER COOK PEPPERS OR PRAWNS.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carnival Garlic Prawns
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 310.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g