Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I had this on a Carnival cruise once and it was simply amazing. This is a copy cat. :)
- 473.18 ml frozen strawberries
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml heavy cream (whipping cream)
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml sugar
- fresh mint, for flavor and garnish
- Puree strawberries, milk, cream and sour cream in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Stir in sugar.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator before serving.
My son asked me if I could make the strawberry soup from the cruise and this is what I came across. He said it taste just like it!!! So thanks for posting.
My daughter also had this Strawberry Bisque during our Carnival Cruise a few years back and she loved it, so I'm very happy to have found this recipe!! I can't wait to try it! It looks and sounds scrumptious! Thank you for posting it!!