Recipe by LauraLou8998
Haven't tried these yet- they are from my cookie book. They look really yummy!
- 1⁄3 cup sweet butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate candy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 9" square pan with parchment
- Beat the butter and sugar and then add egg and vanilla
- sift the flour and baking powder and beat into the mixture.
- Stir in chocolate candies
- Press mixture into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool in the pan and then cut into squares.