Carnitas With Pico De Gallo
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, place pork, lime peel, garlic, TABASCO Sauce and cumin; add water to barely cover.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low, cover and cook 2 ½ hours or until water has evaporated.
- Add salt and continue cooking pork in its own juices until browned.
- Remove lime zest and garlic.
- Drain off all excess fat.
- Adjust seasonings with salt and TABASCO Sauce.
- To serve, place warm meat in center of tortilla and spread with commercial Pico de Gallo sauce.
- Roll up and enjoy.