- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 lb thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 1⁄3 cups Coleslaw
- 1 cup thickly sliced dill pickle
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread approximately 2 teaspoons of mustard over each tortilla.
- Layer each tortilla with 1/4 of the corned beef, followed by 1/4 of the coleslaw and pickles.
- Wrap up burrito style: fold in 2 sides of the tortilla, starting at the bottom edge of the tortilla, roll the wrap away from you.
- Cut in half on the bias; serve immediately.