Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
From cocina mexicana.
- 6 slices sirloin (thin strips)
- 2 ancho chilies
- 1 small tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 onion
- 6 slices asadero cheese
- 6 corn tortillas
- 2 avocados
- 1 onion
- 6 limes
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Toast, hollow out and soak the chilis.
- Blend them with the tomato, garlic, onion and salt until becomes liquid.
- Put lime and salt on the meat.
- Grill over high flame few minutes on each side.
- Grill the cheese very quickly, taking care that it doesn't burn.
- On each plate, place a strip of meat, a piece of the grilled cheese, a tortilla dipped in the salsa and folded over, a half lime, guacamole and slices of onion.
- Serve with hot tortillas and beans.