Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple recipe from Colombia - but Oh So delicious!
Make and share this Carne En Polvo (Ground Beef in Sauce) recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the meat, garlic, onion and salt in a plastic bag, seal and marinate overnight.
- Drain meat and discard marinade.
- Fry the meat in hot oil in a covered frying pan with the onions, scallions and tomatoes.
- Add water and stir to make a sauce. Replace the cover and cook the meat for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pieces of meat and grind them. Then add the ground meat back into the sauce. Blend thoroughly.
- Serve hot with beans and rice.