Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I worked in a Taco shop and learned how to make this. It is a great change from the traditional carne asada burrito.
- Cut the steak into small bite size pieces.
- Add the parsley, garlic salt, and pepper and coat evenly.
- Heat frying pan on high till hot (water should sizzle on pan).
- Heat oil for a few seconds and immediately add meat in center of pan and quickly spread meat to one layer.
- Once oil has dissipated and the meat has browned, add a tablespoon of water to pan and quickly scrap pan to coat the meat.
- Set aside once water has evaporated.
- Spread mayonnaise on bolillo rolls and heat mayonnaise side down on pan until toasty golden brown.
- Serve with refried beans, carne asada, shredded lettuce, guacamole and pico de gallo on roll.