Prep 24 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Great summer flavors for the grill. Try slicing and eating fajita style with some fresh pico de galo and shredded cheese and sour cream! YUMMY
- 3 limes
- 4 ribeyes steaks
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon red chile, ground
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- squeeze juice over steaks and rub inches
- rub in garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients into a plastic bag and put in steaks turn to coat well and marinate over night for best results.
- Grill over medium heat until desired doneness.