1/2 Photos of Carne Asada Soft Tacos
Mmmm- grilled steak and fresh vegetables surrounded with a Mexican-style wrap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 lbs skirt steaks
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas (I use the mini, plain tortillas as well as larger tomato or spinach flavored) or 8 10-inch corn tortillas (I use the mini, plain tortillas as well as larger tomato or spinach flavored)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 avocados, pitted peeled and sliced
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Additional toppings to taste (I use jalapenos, pepperoncinis, tomato, spinach/lettuce).
- 2Preheat grill.
- 3Sprinkle lime juice over steak and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- 4Grease rack with olive oil before placing steak on grill.
- 5Grill until desired doneness is reached.
- 6Transfer to a cutting board to rest.
- 7Thinly slice across the grain.
- 8Quickly warm tortillas on grill, about 5 seconds per side.
- 9Serve meat in tortillas with salsa, avocado, onion and cilantro.
- 10Note: these can easily be done on the stove top!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carne Asada Soft Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.1 mg
- Sodium 1000.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 30.6 g