Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
One of the most appetizing dishes, for all of us who are not vegetarians, is meat. In all his presentations, varieties and forms of preparation is really a delicious dish as a main option in any of our meals.
- 2 lbs boneless beef top loin steaks
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 3 cups dry wine
- 1 large branch parsley
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- The day before dinner dress the loin very well with a mixture prepared with parsley mash, salt and oil. I recommend that you chop the meat with a fork to absorb the dressing better.
- The day of preparation, preheat oven to 350 ° Celsius Put the tenderloin into the pan, add over the loin wine and sugar and lead to oven for approximately 45 minutes.
- Now placed the bacon over the loin until it is toasted. Remove from oven and let stand.
- Let the meat cold and cut it, it can be accompanied with mashed potatoes and rice with vegetables.