Prep 6 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Easy and quick! traditionally skirt or flank steak is used, but I've used other cuts before and it turns out great!
- 2 lbs flank steaks, thinly sliced
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 lime, juice of
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, slivered
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 12 ounces light beer
- combine all ingredients except meat mix well in large bowl or bag (you can also put ingredients in blender for a few seconds to blend).
- add meat marinate at least 6 hours.
- Cook on the grill for best results. Cook at a high temp for only a few minutes.
- put in tortilla shells with lettuce, tomato, cheese, cilantro -- .