Recipe by Kevin Young
Delicious Mexican dish that is pretty easy to make. it's best on a grill, but you can easily broil it as well if you don't want to drag the ol' grill out. Most of the prep time is marinating.
Top Review by Hey Jude
We had this last night for dinner, cooked on a gas grill. Very Good! I only had time to marinate for 2 hours and the steak turned out fine. We had the very thinly sliced steak on fresh flour tortillas with grilled peppers, onions, guacamole, salsa and sour cream. Great dinner! Thanks Kevin!
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tequila, juices, garlic, onion, Tabasco, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Add steaks to marinade, ensuring they are completely covered.
- Place in refrigerator 4-6 hours, turning occasionally to ensure they stay submerged in marinade.
- Remove steaks, and grill about 7 minutes on each side.
- (You may pour a bit of the marinade on them while they're cooking) When done cooking, slice steak into about 1/2-1 inch slices and serve with tortillas, salsa, guacamole, cheese, or whatever else you'd like.