Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Limey fajita marinade.
Make and share this Carne Asada recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 lb steak, Pork Tenderloin or 1 -2 lb boneless skinless chicken
- 2 small limes, Juiced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 jalapenos, seeded
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 large onion, Sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- Combine all ingredients and leave the Steak, Pork, or Chicken whole. (butterfly the Pork length wise).
- Marinate for 1-4 Hours.
- Grill till done!
Damn T-bag that was some awesome steak the spice of the peppers with the lime was sweet. cant wait to have it again!!!!
Rant's and Raves from my guests using this recipe! While grilling, I also took the jalapeno and onion from the marinade and saute'd it on the side burner.....used as an additional topping....absoluetly a wonderful combination of flavors! I paired this dish with your chicken-chilaquila recipe as a side dish. both recipes will be added into my favorite recipe cookbook. Again, Thank you
Very good marinade for the meat. I only had mine in the marinade for 1 hour so I "massaged" the seasoning into the meat. The meat was flavoured wonderfully but lost the flavor in all the fixings for the presentation.