1/1 Photo of Carne Adovada (Marinated Pork)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle meat with salt.
- 2Add garlic and oregano to blended chili.
- 3Pour over meat and marinate in refrigerator 6-8 hours or overnight.
- 4Cook slowly on top of stove or in 350 oven until meat is done, about 1 hour.
- 5Thick slices of potatoes may be marinated with the meat.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carne Adovada (Marinated Pork)
Serving Size: 1 (3505 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1345.5
- Calories from Fat 795
- Total Fat 88.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 278.0 mg
- Sodium 85508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 87.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole leaf oregano