Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Onions, potatoes and bell peppers from Disneyland Source: Disney Magazine, Spring 1994
- 3 cups red potatoes, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup onion, diced
- 5 tablespoons green bell peppers, diced
- 4 tablespoons red bell peppers, diced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- black pepper
- oil (for frying)
- In a deep fryer or skillet with 1-2 inches of oil, fry potatoes until golden brown; drain and set aside.
- Saute onions and bell peppers in butter.
- Mix in potatoes.
- Add parsley, garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper. Serve.
These were very delicious and our favorite way of making breakfast potatoes or just anytime you want. Thanks for sharing the recipe.