My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 4 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 6 ounces asparagus, blanched (175g)
- 2/3 cup smoked salmon, slivered
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine for 8-10 minutes until tender but firm.
- 3In a non-stick skillet, heat oil and cook garlic for 30 seconds.
- 4Add to drained pasta along with milk and cheese. Cook over medium heat, stirring gently for four to five minutes, until sauce is thickened.
- 5Remove from heat and let stand two to three minutes to thicken more. Stir in dill and chives and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Stir in blanched asparagus, salmon and lemon juice. Garnish each serving with more freshly grated Parmesan, if desired.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carnation Lean Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 535.7
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 588.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 28.6 g