Recipe by Carm'sLilCook
I love it when he says, "Your eggs are always so good!" That's cause I love ya, baby! (Oh...and the SECRET INGREDIENT helps too.)
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
I wouldn't have believed something as simple as your "secret ingrediant" could make such a differance but it sure does. This was given a two thumbs up by my very picky DGSs and that makes it 5 star all the way in my book. Thanks Carm for sharing this very special recipe.
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Pam cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 -3 slices white 2% low-fat American cheese
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Sprinkle in baking powder and keep beating those eggs so the powder doesn't clump!
- (Sometimes I add a tiny bit more baking powder!).
- Spray a large skillet with Pam.
- Heat the skillet and melt the butter on it so the eggs have a nice buttery flavor.
- When the skillet is hot slowly pour the egg mixture onto it.
- I "bother" my scrambled eggs constantly. I am always stirring and flipping them because I *hate* that crunchy shiny browned part that I've seen before on the edges of scrambled eggs.
- When the eggs look like they're still too runny to be done but they're almost there -- add in the cheese.
- Make SURE the cheese slices are ripped into pieces before adding them.
- Flip and mix those eggs like crazy to make sure every inch of them is nice and cheesy.
- ***Once you add that cheese you have to really scramble the eggs with the spatula. Don't let the cheese burn or brown!
- Serve with ketchup -- cause that's how Carm likes them.