Recipe by Jamilahs_Kitchen
My coworker used to make this it's easy and tastes really good. Great for office parties or a healthy snack lunch etc.
Top Review by Mirj
You could call this Ceviche for Sissies! Wow, this does taste like ceviche without the "raw" fish. It was so incredibly easy to put together. No tomatillos in this country so I just left it out. Quick, easy, delicious, thanks!
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and broken up
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomatillo, finely chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 dash sea salt
- corn tortilla chips