Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
My coworker used to make this it's easy and tastes really good. Great for office parties or a healthy snack lunch etc.
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 (6 ounce) cans albacore tuna in water, drained and broken up
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 large tomatillo, finely chopped
- 2 large firm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 dash sea salt
- corn tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients together and allow to chill for 20 minutes. (I wouldn't over chill or make this to far in advance--it's best served fresh so it doesn't become soggy).
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.
You could call this Ceviche for Sissies! Wow, this does taste like ceviche without the "raw" fish. It was so incredibly easy to put together. No tomatillos in this country so I just left it out. Quick, easy, delicious, thanks!