Recipe by COOKGIRl
Had some fruit to use up....
Top Review by White Rose Child
Yum yum! This made two good-size servings to have with breakfast. Pulpy and tangy. Admittedly, I tossed in the whole grapefruit and orange instead of just juice. Not having any tangerines, I subbed some orange juice there. The super-sweetness of tangerine would have been even better though. Oh yeah, no honey or ice needed for me. Thank you!
- 4 -5 medium strawberries, hulled, washed, cut up
- 1 pink grapefruit, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mangoes or 1⁄2 cup frozen papaya, chunks
- 1 honey tangerine, juice of
- 4 ice cubes
- sugar or honey, to taste