Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick breakfast sandwich. Croissants are calorie ridden to begin with so I don't add any extra spread since warming it in the oven brings the butter out and the cheese keeps it moist. Croissant will toast quickly so watch closely.
- 1 cup of scrambled egg white
- 1 -2 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 slice , kraft cheese 2% singles
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 butter croissant
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- Set the oven to broil.
- Lightly pan fry turkey in a skillet sprayed with Pam and set aside.
- Whisk egg whites with 2% milk, salt and pepper and scramble in same skillet as turkey.
- Cut croissant in half with a serrated knife.
- Break cheese slice in half and layer on one side of croissant and then place in oven.
- Watch closely and remove when cheese is melted.
- Layer turkey on top of cheese followed by eggs, top with other half of croissant.