1/1 Photo of Carmen's Easy Cheesy Breakfast Croissant Sandwich
Quick breakfast sandwich. Croissants are calorie ridden to begin with so I don't add any extra spread since warming it in the oven brings the butter out and the cheese keeps it moist. Croissant will toast quickly so watch closely.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup of scrambled egg white
- 1 -2 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- 1 slice , kraft cheese 2% singles
- 2 slices deli turkey
- 1 butter croissant
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 1Set the oven to broil.
- 2Lightly pan fry turkey in a skillet sprayed with Pam and set aside.
- 3Whisk egg whites with 2% milk, salt and pepper and scramble in same skillet as turkey.
- 4Cut croissant in half with a serrated knife.
- 5Break cheese slice in half and layer on one side of croissant and then place in oven.
- 6Watch closely and remove when cheese is melted.
- 7Layer turkey on top of cheese followed by eggs, top with other half of croissant.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carmen's Easy Cheesy Breakfast Croissant Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 428.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 1514.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 39.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & pepper