Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Oh so easy and people will demand the recipe. Mama would have loved you sharing it. It's so easy to make and never fails to impress. This recipe was written on a old deposit ship before 1958.
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 18 marshmallows
- 5 hershey chocolate bars with almonds
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Melt the marshmallows, chocolate, and milk in the top of a double boiler.
- Blend thoroughly and cool at room temperature Do not refrigerate!
- Whip the cream and fold it in with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into the pie shell and refrigerate for 5 hours.
- Top with a thin layer of whipped cream.
I am going to hurry and make this recipe today, after work, easy easy, and let you know. Thank you for sharing. Lolly