Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very rich dessert. Unlike the other similar recipes on zaar, this one does not use carmel ice cream topping, it uses corn syrup instead.
- Mix the 2 c flour, oatmeal, brown sugar, salt and melted butter together.
- Put half of the mixture in the bottom of a 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Pour corn syrup over top of baked half.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts over top of corn syrup.
- Put last half of batter on top of chips and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes more or until done.