Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
yummy this is good and fast.Something to enjoy while watching tv or while sitting my the computer when you are going threw the zaar's recipes
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey or 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, mixed with water into a syrup
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- Melt butter over medium-high heat and add everything except the popcorn.
- Let it bubble for a few minutes until it is mixed thoroughly.
- Pour over popcorn and toss with a spoon.
- Add peanuts or mixed nuts if you like.