1/6 Photos of Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni (Copycat Romano's Macaroni Grill)
This is the actual Macaroni Grill recipe for Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni. At home, I use a combination of olive oil (2 T) and butter (4T) instead of butter flavored oil (less overall as well). In addition, I use Kittencal's recipe for caramelized onions http://www.food.com/recipe/kittencals-caramelized-onions-89007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot sauté pan add butter flavored oil, mushrooms, chicken, basil, caramelized onions, salt and pepper and sauté for approximately 60 to 90 seconds.
- 2Add the wine and sauté for 60 seconds. Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil over high heat. Dip pre-cooked pasta in boiling water for 10 seconds, drain thoroughly.
- 3Put pasta in sauté pan and sauté until well incorporated. Toss briefly over fire, add parmesan cheese and continue to toss until cheese is completely incorporated.
- 4Transfer to plate, garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carmela's Chicken Rigatoni (Copycat Romano's Macaroni Grill)
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1421.1
- Calories from Fat 630
- Total Fat 70.0 g
- Saturated Fat 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 432.5 mg
- Sodium 377.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 60.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: