Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious white cake that tastes just as good as the batter and somewhat sweeter then regular cakes. Everyone who has tried this cake has loved it, especially it's moistness and the fact that it's not too fatty.
- 4 teaspoons energy egg substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ounces light cream cheese (optional)
- 1 cup non-fat soymilk
- Sift all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. If using egg replacer (powder form) mix with four teaspons of water and beat until stiff then add to dry ingreidents along with sugar. Finally, add wet ingredients last and mix together thoroughly.
- Bake at 350°F.