Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mom was a hot dog and macaroni and cheese mom, simple enough, but she made this tuna noodle casserole and we loved it, so I'm posting it here so your family can enjoy this dish , can be served warm or cold.
- 1 (10 ounce) box pasta shells (small )
- 1 cup onion
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna
- 1 -16 ounce Miracle Whip light
- first cook shells according to directions and drain and rinse under cold water.
- next add chopped onion, chopped celery and drained tuna.
- finally add about 10 tablespoons of miracle whip dressing or more to taste you don't want it to be dry, serve warm or cold, you may need to add more dressing after refrigerating.