Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Carl A real Sweet Guy gave me a bottle of tequilla so I had some mangos and came up with this. Thank You Carl!
- 1 mango, skinned and seeded
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1⁄3 cup tequila
- 2 slices mangoes (to garnish)
- 2 slices lemons or 2 slices limes, for garnish
- salt, for rim of glass
- Blend first four ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- Lime and salt the rim of the 2 glasses.
- Pour mix into glasses and garnish with mango and lime or lemon.
This is my new favorite sunday patio in the summer drink. Delish!
Amazing! Can't stop thinking about how good this was! Only think I did different was add another mango, the ones I had were on the small side, it came out perfect!
This was probably one of the top drinks I made...very very good