1/5 Photos of Carls Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburger (Copycat)
Color Guard Mom's Note:
I got this recipe off another site and want to post it here for easy access. We love these burgers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake Onion Rings, according to your recipe or package directions.
- 2Cook Bacon according to your recipe or package directions.
- 3Grill Hamburger until done.
- 4Grill Bun faces (both bottom and top) on clean grill, enough to warm up and give grill lines.
- 5To assemble, put 1 Tablespoon of BBQ sauce on the bottom bun.
- 6Place 2 Onion Rings on Bun Bottom.
- 7Place Burger on top of Bun.
- 8Place Cheese on top of Burger.
- 9Place 2 slices Bacon on top of Cheese.
- 10Spread 1 Tablespoon of BBQ Sauce on Top of Bun.
- 11Place on Top Bun and Enjoy.
- 12The recipe called for a Bold and Spicy BBQ sauce. I used what I had on hand and it was still very good.
- 13Adapted from Todd Wilbur's book More Top Secret Recipes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Carls Jr Western Bacon Cheeseburger (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 503.3
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.4 mg
- Sodium 806.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g