Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is so easy to throw together, and you can substitute whatever you have for any of the vegetables. Measurements are not important, but I used a 6 quart crock pot because this makes so much.
- 226.79 g ground sirloin
- 226.79-340.19 g sweet Italian sausage link
- 946.36 ml beef broth (I use a beef base to make broth)
- 473.18 ml V8 vegetable juice
- 453.59 g can corn
- 737.08 g can whole tomatoes
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushroom pieces
- 35.43 g envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 226.79 g frozen potatoes (I used home fries)
- 141.74 g frozen spinach
- 14.79 ml Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 14.79 ml seasoning salt
- Crumble and brown meats.
- Drain meat and put in crock pot.
- Cut up whole tomatoes and put in crock pot along with the liquid from the can.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.