Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs turkey, Ground
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot ketchup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon parsley, Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- Mix all the ingredients together and form into a loaf.
- Place in a nonstick loaf pan, bake 350F for 2 hrs.
Great alternative to "meat" loaf! The oatmeal was a great binder! This was very tasty and a big hit. The changes I made were minimal...didn't have hot ketchup, so I used regular and about a tablespoon of horseradish. Instead of rosemary and thyme I used 2 tsp of Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb. This served up great hot and was wonderful the next day for sandwiches. Will definitely make often!