Recipe by Cookingfor7
This is another one of our favorites! It presents nicely and taste great. We all love the combination of flavors! This dish can be made entirely in the microwave, or finished off in the oven.
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesthinly sliced smoked ham (like Carl Budding)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each chicken breasts lengthwise into 4 strips. Place chicken in microwave and oven safe baking dish. Microwave, covered, for 10 minutes at 70% power, rearranging once.
- If you plan to finish cooking this dish in the oven, then pre-heat your oven to 375°F.
- Drain chicken, and wrap each piece with ham. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine soup, sour cream, and flour. Cook, uncovered, at 70% power for 4 minutes, stirring once.
- Spoon mixture over chicken.
- You can finish cooking the dish uncovered in the oven at 375 F for 20 minutes, or you can finish cooking in the microwave uncovered at 70% for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with bacon and serve.