Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is nice on grilled chicken or turkey breast. Got this recipe from Bon Appetit
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed (or Splenda)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice or 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon zest, freshly grated
- Thinly slice garlic and in a small saucepan cook in oil over moderately low heat until it just begins to turn golden.
- Remove pan from heat and with a slotted spoon discard garlic.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Cool the marinade before adding to the meat.