- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans or 1 (16 ounce) can black beans
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- chili powder
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 jalapeno peppers, diced with or 1 without seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat slow cooker. Brown meat and add the taco seasoning and 1 T flour, so it will thicken while it cooks. Add meat to slow cooker. Soften green peppers, if using, in a pan until soft. Add to Crockpot, add additional ingredients. Taste for seasoning and add salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder to taste.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours on low. Check for thickness during the last 30 minutes, toss in another tablespoon of floor if its not thick enough for your liking.