Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
How can you go wrong with bacon and roasted red bell peppers?
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (4 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 cup crumbled crispy bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- butter (for frying)
- sour cream (for dipping)
- guacamole (for dipping)
- Combine chicken, spices, peppers and chilies in a ziploc bag. Marinade for 2-4 hours.
- Heat chicken mixture in skillet until most of the liquid is gone.
- Fill tortillas evenly with chicken mixture, bacon and cheeses. Fold in half and press gently flatten with hands. Fry on medium heat in butter on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with sour cream and guacamole.
I tried these last night and the whole family loved them! I left the green chiles and peppers out because my little girl can't handle to spicy yet, and I also just baked them, instead of putting them in the butter and frying them, but they were great! I will definitely be making these again soon!