Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy, home-style, favorite comfort food. Modified from another recipe.
Make and share this Carla Jean's Tuna Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (5 ounce) cans tuna in vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet peas, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 3⁄4 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 1 (3 7/8 ounce) canof sliced black olives, drained (optional)
- Cook Egg Noodles until almost done, and drain well.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine noodles, tuna, peas, soup, evaporated milk, celery, and onion. Add one (1) cup of the shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a medium casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Sprinkle black olives on top of cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy.