Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another wing recipe! I love a variety of wings since Buffalo style seems to be "overplayed" and these aren't too hot for the little guests.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken wings, separated
- 2 large limes, juice of
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 cup flour
- oil (for frying)
- In a large bowl toss wings in juice.
- Add all seasoning except flour and oil and mix to coast evenly.
- Dip wings in flour to coat.
- Heat frying oil to medium high and deep fry wings until done (10-12 minutes).
- Drain on paper towels and serve.