Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for summer when its too hot to cook. Tasty too!!
- 1 lb honey roasted turkey breast, cooked
- 2 cups rice, Cooked
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Cut the turkey into 1/2 inch cubes. Place into a bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients except for the peanuts.
- Mix the dressing ingredients and stir into the salad.
- Cover and refridgerate for a couple of hours.
- Stir the peanuts into the salad before serving.