This is great for summer when its too hot to cook. Tasty too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb honey roasted turkey breast, cooked
- 2 cups rice, Cooked
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1/4 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1Cut the turkey into 1/2 inch cubes. Place into a bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients except for the peanuts.
- 2Mix the dressing ingredients and stir into the salad.
- 3Cover and refridgerate for a couple of hours.
- 4Stir the peanuts into the salad before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caribbean Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey roasted turkey breast